Thursday, March 24, 2011
- Sorry for the blurry picture, my camera is broken, so I had to take the picture with my computer.
- 1 small head cauliflower, diced small
- 1 ear raw corn, cut off the cob
- 2 stalks celery, diced
- 1 carrot, shredded
- 1 small avocado, or less, optional
- juice of 1 lemon, or more to taste
- dill to taste, i probably used about 2 Tbsp
1. In large bowl, mash avocado together with lemon juice
2. Put all other ingredients into bowl with avocado and mix well.
3. Eat as is, or serve over a bed of lettuce, or in ice berg lettuce leaves.