Tuesday, May 17, 2011
- 4 raw ears of corn, cut off cob
- 2 small/medium cucumbers, diced
- 1/2 pint grape tomatoes or equivalent of larger ones
- juice of 1/2 lime
- fresh cilantro to taste, minced
1. Mix all ingredients in bowl
Almost forgot!! - This is really good in romaine or iceberg lettuce leaves!
Thursday, May 12, 2011
The amounts of ingredients can be changed to make as much or as little as you'd like. This is the amount I use to make one meal for myself.
- 5 apples, I like gala or fuji
- About 1 c of dates - moist varieties work best - medjool, khadrawi
1. Grate apple with a cheese grater. If you don't have a grater - dice small.
2. Blend dates in blender w/ enough water to make desired consistency. Start with a 1/4 c water and add more as needed.
3. Mix apples and dates in large bowl. Tada! Apple pie in a bowl! :)