This is a recipe from my almost finished low fat raw cookbook. Sorry it's been SOOO long since I've posted, but I've been busy working on this cookbook. Let me know what you think. Enjoy!
- 15-20 dates
- few Tbsp. shredded coconut
- fruits of choice (bananas, berries, cherries, mango, peaches, etc.)
- 1 banana
- Process dates in a food processor until they form a doughy ball
- Sprinkle coconut in bottom of a 8” glass pie dish to cover
- Flatten out date “dough” in your hand 1 section at a time laying it on top of coconut to make a crust. Keep a little aside for topping.
- Make several layers of the fruit you chose on top of your crust-chop up any large fruit into bite sized peices.
- Blend 1 banana and a handful of the other fruit you chose and pour on top of the heap. Sprinkle with coconut and bits of date “dough”.