Low Fat Raw Vegan Recipes
Simple and fresh low fat raw vegan recipes and photos.
Thursday, May 12, 2011
Apple Pie in a Bowl!
The amounts of ingredients can be changed to make as much or as little as you'd like. This is the amount I use to make one meal for myself.
- 5 apples, I like gala or fuji
- About 1 c of dates - moist varieties work best - medjool, khadrawi
1. Grate apple with a cheese grater. If you don't have a grater - dice small.
2. Blend dates in blender w/ enough water to make desired consistency. Start with a 1/4 c water and add more as needed.
3. Mix apples and dates in large bowl. Tada! Apple pie in a bowl! :)
May 12, 2011 at 1:13 PM
May 21, 2011 at 5:57 AM
Post Comments (Atom)