- 6 bananas
- 1/4 cup raw carob powder*
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon powder
- Fruit of choice for dipping
- Blend bananas, carob powder, and cinnamon in blender or food processor until smooth
- Pour into bowl and place in center of large plate.
- Chop fruit of choice and arrange around outside of plate.
*This is where I get my raw carob powder - http://www.amazon.com/Really-Raw-Carob-Powder-16-Ounce/dp/B001691P6C/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1323231702&sr=8-1
Note: I think the dip would be even better if you added a few dates to it, but I happen to be out at the moment. :)