Monday, December 5, 2011

Banana Carob Fruit Dip

Ingredients:

- 6 bananas
- 1/4 cup raw carob powder*
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon powder
- Fruit of choice for dipping

Directions:

- Blend bananas, carob powder, and cinnamon in blender or food processor until smooth
- Pour into bowl and place in center of large plate.
- Chop fruit of choice and arrange around outside of plate.

*This is where I get my raw carob powder - http://www.amazon.com/Really-Raw-Carob-Powder-16-Ounce/dp/B001691P6C/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1323231702&sr=8-1

Note: I think the dip would be even better if you added a few dates to it, but I happen to be out at the moment. :)

3 comments:

  1. Hi! We'd love to feature your recipe in the crazysexylife.com newsletter with a link to your blog. You can e-mail me at maria@crazysexywellness.com and let me know if you are interested. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum again! This looks amazing! Did you end up featuring it in CSL?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Free,

    They said they were going to put it in the newsletter last Friday, but I never saw it in that one or the one from this week. Oh well!

    Much love, Erin

    ReplyDelete