This is similar to another recipe I have, but simpler and better! Again, no pictures...I've lost the little adapter thing for my camera card to go in the computer...:(
- Spring mix
- Sprouts of choice (my favorite is homegrown sunflower sprouts)
- Cilantro, green onion, or basil or all three
1. With a vegetable peeler, peel the cucumber
2. With the veggie peeler, create long strips with the cucumber until you get down to the seeds.
3. Eat the seeds
4. Lay 2 strips next to each other overlapping on the long side
5. Place a bit of greens and herbs on the side of strips closest to you.
6. Roll them up and eat.