Thursday, February 3, 2011
Sorry for the LONG hiatus. I've traveled, been without internet, etc. But I'm back! And here's a recipe. As soon as I get a picture I'll post the dip that I eat with these. Enjoy!
- Several collard leaves, the bigger the better.
- veggies of choice (I used carrots, bell pepper, cucumber, grape tomatoes cut in half, and spring mix)
1. Cut the stem out of the collards, cutting the leaf in 2.
2. Julienne all veggies (cut into long thin strips)
3. Lay collard leaf bottom side up with one of the short sides closest to you
4. Place all veggies at the edge of the leaf close to you and roll.
5. EAT!! YUMMY!